Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4, a full soup bowl
This recipe is adapted from The Healing Kitchen.
1 head broccoli (or use florets from Costco. I buy multiple bags and then freeze them)
1/2 c parsley
2-4 green onions, sliced
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
6 radish (omit for mold/histamine)
3 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice (omit for mold/histamine)
1/2 tsp sea salt
- Place the broccoli in a food processor and chop until it looks like rice. Do this in batches until it is all done and place in a large bowl.
- Pulse radish in the food processor. Add to the broccoli.
- Mix the broccoli and radish with the parsley, mint and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Toss over the broccoli mixture.
- Place in individual servings and freeze.
- These freeze really well. You can heat it in the microwave, but I prefer to put it in the fridge the night before and eat it cold in the morning. For breakfast serve with meatballs or chicken patties.
This page contains affiliate links meaning I can earn commission from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.