Pork and Veggies Stir Fry The Real Recipe
Stir fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. Many people can stir fry without any recipes because stir fry sounds like just throwing every in the pan. But that is WRONG Yes, stir fry is quick and easy to cook but its not frying everything together all at once. Many people mistake that and their Stir Fry ended up being very watery or overcooked. That is because they cook in the wrong order. I recommend cooking the protein and vegetables separately because veggies produce water when you cook them in the pan and that will make your dish very watery. Here is my full recipe to cook a perfect Pork and Veggies Stir Fry.
Boneless pork chop
|1 to 2 cups
|salt and red pepper
- Slice the pork into small and thin pieces, if you want to save time, there are pork slices or cubes you can buy from the supermarket.
- Marinate the pork with 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of rice wine.
- Cut zucchini, mushrooms, and cabbages, and put them in a bowl
- chop the garlic and ginger for later use
Now we have finished prepping, the next step is to pan sear the pork, then pan-fry the veggies.
- Heat up the pan on high, add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan
2. Add chopped garlic and ginger to the pan then throw in the pork
3. Cook the pork slices for about 3 minutes until achieving the golden-brown sear
4. Remove pork slices and put them in a bowl for later use
5. Medium heat, pour some olive oil (about 1 tablespoon) in the pan and add some onion powder
6. Pan-fry the mushrooms first, for about 2 minutes
7. Add the zucchini in the pan and cook until zucchini turn a little brown
8. add the chopped cabbages and stir fry with mushroom and zucchini
9. at last, stir fry the cooked pork slices with all the veggies
10. add salt and red pepper flakes as you like
Some tips for a good Stir Fry:
When creating your own Stir Fry, remember to follow the steps in order.
- heat up the pan before adding oil
- Use a little sugar when marinating pork
- cook protein and vegetables separately first, then stir fry them together at the end
In this recipe, you could change zucchini to broccoli if you like. If you are vegetarian you could use tofu instead of pork.